7 Apr 2017

Women's Day Special Treat Haul Review: Super Worthy Promotional Set from Althea Korea


Guys, I promise you that this will not be the last time.

Yes, I hauled again, and this time it's Althea.

I couldn't resist their Women's Day special promotional sets and ordered one myself.

This set is always out of stock so I have to wait and grab before it is gone again.


The products came sealed in plastic bubbles.

All products are in great conditions, even the product boxes remained intact.


I ordered:

Skin & Lab Gently Vita Exfoliator 120ml / RM 38

The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Lip & Eye Remover 120ml / RM 25

Make P:rem Clean Me Radiance Cleansing Pack 150ml / RM 126

[The Above are Women's Day Promotional Set @ RM 76]

Mise en Scene Perfect Light Serum 70ml / RM 31



And I received a pack of free Medi Heally Warming Pack


Actually I have been wanting to try this out, after seeing a promotional video by Glow Recipe.

This claims to be a in-shower deep-cleansing clay mask that can remove dirt within your pores, deep-cleanse your skin without drying it out.

Sounds pretty cool so I am keen to try!


I just finished my Mise en Scene Perfect Repair Serum, which is a sweet argan oil and rose smelling hair serum, so I wanted to try its light version to compare the both.


Skin & Lab is another brand that I have wanted to try out long, long time ago.

It looks like a dermatological brand formulated with only scientifically backed ingredients.

This is a vitamin C facial scrub that looks kinda gentle so I want to see how it works on my skin.

I did a beauty tip review on facial scrub before, which you can check out here if you are interested!


This Medi Heally is very useful, I like to use it during menstrual period to warm and soothe my womb.

Definitely a useful and practical little pack!


And finally this complimentary Lip and Eye Makeup Remover from The Face Shop.

I am a fan of rice water and I want to see if this one is effective at removing makeup and if there is any additional benefits from the rice water content here.

That's all I want to say about this haul!

Hope you enjoy this haul review and do stay tuned for more reviews on these products!


You can get this from: Althea Korea
[Disclaimer] This is NOT a sponsored review. Products are purchased with my own money. All copy right of contents and images in this article is strictly mine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...