7 Apr 2017

Swatch Review: Etude House Play Color Eyes Juice Bar



Today, I'm gonna introduce you guys my recent favourite makeup item - the Etude House Play Colour Eye Juice Bar, which was launched in summer last year but the colour is so pretty and won't be outdated even for summer this year!




The palette comes in 10 different colours which are arranged nicely. You can use this as your base colour, eye shadow and even eye liner shadow! It comes with two brushes but they are not very practical and will come out of the palette easily.


It is portable and easy to carry around in your bag.


The colour is highly pigmented and you can use it for different looks.



Swatches on my hand.

My favourite is number 4th, 5th and 6th, they are my favourite picks for daily makeup~

I love these colours very much and I think I will continue to purchase when Etude House comes out new palettes!



You can get this from: Etude House Malaysia | Gmarket | Koreadepart | Hermo
[Disclaimer] This is NOT a sponsored review. Product is purchased with my own money. All copy right of contents and images in this article is strictly mine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...