27 Apr 2017

Review: Etude House Play 101 Pencil #10 and #36, Etude House Styling Eye Liner #White


I have a lot of Etude House makeup, but most of them were just meh. The first Etude House eyebrow which I bought from Hermo broke the first time I used it! But recently I noticed that there is an improvement in the quality of Etude House makeup products. Now they not only manufacture them to look cute, but also to work and stand longer!

Today I am gonna talk about these three pencil type makeup products I got from Etude House that I really enjoying using.




Etude House Styling Eye Liner is an under eye liner that you use to make your eyes appear "puppier" and "innocent". There are a lot of YouTube videos teaching people how to draw this kinda makeup look which you can look up. I have tried several under eye liner but this is by far the best that I have had. Holika Holika is rather pricey but it smudges. Etude House has a Drawing Swan Volumer that is also an under eye makeup item but I found that one not really pigmented and the finish was rather unnatural so I dislike that one as well. Innisfree recently came out with new colours for their Auto Eyeliner line to be used as under eye liner which I am interested to try as well. But so far, this is the best that I have tried.


Etude House Play 101 Pencil in #10. This is best for concealer purpose, especially when it comes to concealing the dark circles under your eyes. The pencil design makes it easier to "draw" along your dark circles. And the colour is really natural if compared to many concealer which can be a little cakey when you apply. I think this works better than  The Saem concealer.


I bought this Etude House Play 101 Pencil #36 after Pony recommended it on her makeup tutorial. It is a highly pigmented and gorgeous colour. I love using it very much as a daily makeup with orange and purple shades. I think I am gonna purchase more Etude House Play 101  Pencil in the future because they perform more or less the same as CLIO Gelpresso but in cheaper prices.

SWATCHES


Etude House Styling Eye Liner #White - matte, pigmented, shimmery pearl white, not that long-lasting

Etude House Play 101 Pencil #10 - matte, concealing, pigmented, natural, beige, waterproof

Etude House Play 101 Pencil #36 - matte, very pigmented, bright blue colour, won't smudge easily

Hope you find this short Etude House pencil type makeup swatch review pleasurable~ See you in my next post!

PS: I got my Etude House Play 101 Pencil from Althea for RM 20 only if you are curious.


[Disclaimer] This is NOT a sponsored review. Products are purchased with my own money. All copy right of contents and images in this article is strictly mine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...