3 Mar 2017

Skincare and Makeup Regrets 2016: Product Empties that I'll Not Repurchase

Choosing the worst skincare or makeup products is always a difficult thing to do. This is because personal opinions on beauty products very much depend on the user's skincare needs and moods from times to times. I need to be extra careful when calling a product obsolete or ineffective because it might be misleading for others since everyone's skin is different.

So I am very careful when it comes to choosing my top-10 or worst-10 products. Below I will include a list of my worst-10, as well as a full list of product empties that I will not repurchase in the future and why. Keep in mind that YMMV when it comes to skincare hence it is important that you patch test, research and explore further before making your final judgements. I hope that this review will be helpful for those of you who are interested in buying any of these products and please do not hesitate to drop me questions if you have any on any of the following products.

All products included in this review are product I finished using in 2016. You can check out this post for my 2015 review. For my favourite skincare and makeup products in 2016, please click here.

10 Worst Makeup and Skincare Products in 2016 (exclude cosmetic tools, wipes and lip balm):
  • 3W Clinic Intensive Uv Sunblock Cream SPF50+ PA+++ 
  • Aromatica Rose Absolute First Serum
  • Biotherm Aquasource Night Spa
  • Goodal Phytorain Murumuru Seed Hydra Serum
  • Hanyul Ja Cho Moisturizing Care Balm
  • Secret Key Black Snail Original Cream
  • Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel Toner
  • Tony Moly Aquaporin Sherbet Cleanser
  • Whamisa Organic Flowers Deep Rich Toner
  • Yves Rocher Rinsing Vinegar


And here are the full list of product empties that I will not repurchase and why.



3CE Shimmer Stick #Pink
Actually I did not "finish" this, I just stopped using it. The 3CE Shimmer Stick is a creamy stick type highlighter with a pinkish undertone that works better for those with lighter skin tone. There is a peach shade for darker skin tone. Well to be honest, there is nothing wrong with this product. It blends nicely and does provide a subtle glow as any highlighter would, but I just dislike how it looks pretty unnatural when it settles down and will sometimes clog pores. Instead of relying on a cream base highlighter, I prefer cc cream (from Banila Co) or skin tone corrector (from Laneige) nowadays, so in the end I just didn't need this product anymore.

3W Clinic Intensive Uv Sunblock Cream SPF50/+++
I reviewed about this before. Basically this is not a well made lotion type sunscreen with creamy consistency. There is always problem with this kind of sunscreen. Imagine average Korean worker earns RM 11K per month and an average Korean sunscreen costs about RM 50, so how good will a sunscreen below RM 25 (sometimes with buy one free one promotion) be? The ingredients are also quite problematic so you could try if you want to take the risk. Not every Kbeauty is cheap and good.

AHC Capture Collagen Ampoule
I have talked about this in my previous review before. It is a anti-aging serum that is somewhat moisturizing and soothing on the skin but didn't do much to improve the skin condition so not something I would repurchase again.

AHC Capture Hyaluronic Ampoule
This product is somewhat better than the collagen one. It looks prettier and has lighter consistency with better hydrating property. But again I have tonnes of hydrating ampoule/essence/serum and this doesn't outperform them in any way so not something I would repurchase after I finish it.

Aromatica Rose Absolute First Serum
This is a oil-base serum that is supposed to work like a skin booster. However, it actually feels more like an occlusive that will block everything from going into my skin once I apply it. I mean... It smells nice, it is quite a lightweight oil and it has great ingredients but there is no reason I keep using it knowing that it will only make my skin drier and thirstier for moisture since it will block everything else's from getting absorbed. Please see my full review here.


Banila Co Clean It Zero
I think it will take many people by surprise that I have decided to dump Banila Co. It is a nice and effective makeup remover for all skin types. And the raved-up Hemish All Clean Balm feels more or less the same compared to this in my opinion. So why dump it? Well, to clear the cloud, I'm not dumping this, I am just saying that I will not use the pink version anymore after this tub. For some reason I really dislike its rotten kitchen cloth scent. So if I were to repurchase I will go for the radiance or purity ones with better scent and ingredients.

Bifesta Moist Cleansing Sheet
I have talked about this cleansing wipes before. It is an effective makeup removing wipes that can clear out all waterproof makeup and foundation. But I find it quite harsh and drying compared to my recently discovered Nature Republic Jeju Sparkling Cleansing Wipes hence I will not repurchase this in the future.

Biotherm Aquasource Night Spa
I think, except for its beautiful scent, this thing is completely useless. It has a lot of fragrances, alcohol and dye in it, and not a lot of other better things I want in a mask this pricey. It doesn't hydrate well, not to mention brightening and anti-aging. I guess I will be happy enough if it doesn't sting my skin every time I have it on. Definitely do not recommend. A waste of money and time. Sensitive skin shouldnt even try.


Ciracle Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum
This product is very hyped up on the internet. It was designed and formulated by Wish Trend, a popular Korean beauty retailer. However, it did not work out well on my skin. The product has very potent and raw vitamin C so you are advised to keep it in the fridge and use it as soon as possible after opening it. Well, I did not like the hassle of having to go to the fridge everytime I want to use this product. And I did not have the motivation to use it every single day. Plus, I seriously dislike its citrusy scent that smells like iron-enriched orange juice. Hence, I did not finish it and gave it away to my friend. Definitely would not recommend. I think convenience is number one deciding factor on skincare. Skincare is designed to make my life easier not more miserable!

Clinique Turnaround Revitalizing Lotion
This is another awful-smelling, weird-textured lotion that I used to think of as treatment essence. Another product that I did not quite finish and had to give away to my friend when I was half done with it. The product has a thick watery consistency that did not sink well or get absorbed immediately into the skin. And after using half bottle of it I did not notice any major improvements in my skin health. My skin is not brighter, plumper or softer after using. Maybe the moisture content goes up by a little but definitely not brighter or more radiant. Not worth the price and not something that I would recommend.

Cosrx Mela14 White Ampule
I have talked about this product in my comparison review with Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution before. This is a tea-tree smelling gentle exfoliating skin brightening serum. They call it an ampoule because it is supposed to be more potent and lightweight than a serum. Well, to be honest, I kinda hate the smell. The brightening effect it gives is not significant enough for me to forgive about its scent and choose this over Kiehl's. Besides, the exfoliating property of this serum can be obtained from the BHA and AHA Power Liquids from the same brand Cosrx hence making this a less necessary or mandatory product to exfoliate my skin. Will not repurchase again in the future.

DMC Deep Cleansing Mask
This is a deep-cleansing wash-off type mask in the form of gel. It contains ingredients like bamboo charcoal and calendula to absorb dirt while soothing at the same time. You leave it on your skin for about 15-20 minutes before rinsing it off. And then you can use your needles to extract blackheads that surfaced after that. Well, to be honest, this is not a bad charcoal mask, easily the best among all those I have tried. But we live in a rapid-moving world where the older ways of removing blackheads are no longer practical, this is not something I will ever return to. Now we have Cosrx BHA Powerliquid, Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Melting Clay Mask, and even Make P:rem Clean Me Radiant Cleansing Pack (in shower clay mask), so who needs a charcoal mask that requires manual extraction of blackheads?

Etude House Real Art No-Wash Cleansing Water #Hydra
This is a cleansing water with a refreshing and perfumy scent. It has good ingredients list and can remove lighter makeup really well. Although it also claims to hydrate your skin, I do not like to leave it on my skin like I would for Son & Park Beauty Water. This product still feels very much like a cleansing product rather than a skincare product for me so I want it off my skin as soon as I can. A decent cleansing water but not something I would repurchase in the future. Also like it less than Nature Republic Cleansing Water. You can see my review on the Etude House Cleansing Water here.


Goodal Phytorain Murumuru Seed Hydra Serum
This is a hydrating and anti-oxidizing boosting serum that I think is a dupe for Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum. But its performance, scent and texture are nowhere near the quality of its Innisfree counterpart hence I wouldn't repurchase after I have finished with it. It is just an alcohol-smelling, refreshing and somewhat hydrating serum that in my opinion is a waste of money and time. Check out my full review here.

Goodal Phytoshine Acaiberry Brightening Cream
Another Goodal products that I think they sell it in Malaysia because they want to get rid of it in Korea. This cream is so greasy that applying it feels like applying some kind of ointment or balm when it in fact shouldn't. I did not notice any brightening effect. Sadder, I don't see any moisturizing that is going into the skin instead of staying on the surface either.

Hadalabo Air Aqua Uv Day Emulsion SPF50/+++ Moist
This is a lightweight lotion type sunscreen that feels refreshing, hydrating and silky on the skin. But for some reason I find it has that weird silicony plastic feeling when applied on the skin hence would not repurchase because I dislike sunscreen with that kind of texture on my skin. However, if you have sensitive skin then this is a decent alcohol-free sunscreen for you. Check out my full review here.

Hanyul Ja Cho Moisturizing Care Balm
This despite its popularity is quite an expensive meh for me. It is an ointment or balm that costs me RM 50 without any practical benefits for the skin. It doesn't work great as spot moisturizers nor is it a good lip care product. My hair, nail, body and lip don't like it so neither do I. A waste of money. Even my grandma old ointment is cheaper with similar function.

Hatomugi Skin Conditioner
Actually, this is a toner type product suitable to use as a lotion mask. More like an economic version of the Kose Sekkisei Lotion. The texture is very lightweight and there is no stickiness or tackiness after using. However, since I have stopped using a lotion mask every day before applying skincare, this becomes unnecessary. Nowadays I just use treatment essence as the essence for my lotion mask step only for my cheek area. It is more expensive this way but much more time-saving and convenient. This is not a bad product, just something I wouldn't repurchase.


Illi Total Aging Care Cleansing Oil
A lot of bloggers are raving about this cleansing oil as one of the most effective and gentle makeup remover. However for me, this is an "oily" product that cannot be easily removed by a foam cleanser. It always leaves an oil film that I don't quite enjoy using hence I wouldn't repurchase after I finish using it.

Illi Total Aging Care Scrub Wash
Another Illi product that I find quite meh. This is like Dove Scrubbing Body Shampoo with exfoliating particles floating inside. The scent is pretty enticing like all other Illi products but the texture and all that are quite average. Like normal body shampoo with exfoliating particles you can find in any drugstore brand. There is no reason for me to pay the shipping to get this heavy thing shipped here since it is not a commonly found brand in Malaysia. Not a repurchase, although I kinda enjoy the scrub wash.


Innisfree Ampoule Intense Cushion
This is a moisturizing ampoule infused bb cushion or cushion foundation. It is quite a nice product, costs only about RM 50-70, with nice shades, decent coverage and pleasant scent. However, IT BREAKS ME OUT!!! I am not sure is that attributable to the fact that I did not remove my makeup thoroughly but those whiteheads only appear 1-2 weeks after I start using this product hence I have to stop using it. And my skin always feels like there is a layer of something on it whenever I use this product so I didn't finish it and don't think I will ever repurchase.

Innisfree Apple Juicy Cleansing Oil
This is a cleansing oil that smells like fresh green apple. However, just like the Illi Cleansing Oil, this feels slippery, greasy and hard to rinse off if compared with the Banila Co Sherbet Cleanser hence I would not repurchase.

Innisfree Eco Beauty Tool 2.0
Since they have upgraded it so I thought there is no need for me to talk further into this product. I just put it up here because this product actually lowers the image of Innisfree products in my mind. It is so coarse, badly-made and raw that leaves tonnes of cotton lints on my skin whenever I use it to swipe across my skin. Bad, disappointing and a waste of money!

Innisfree Eco Ice Head Cooler
I bought this because I got itchy and flaky scalp. I thought this will calm my itchiness but no I was wrong. This product is actually a head cooler made of water vapour so it actually wets my scalp even more, making it a great place for bacteria growth. My scalp even starts producing foully smell after I use this on it. Not practical unless if you have that cooling sensation during hot summer day.

Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Mist
I am quite disappointed with this mist despite my love for its green tea counterpart. It doesn't feel refreshing, hydrating or moisturizing at all. Worse, it feels nothing more than a cloud of refine water vapours when you spritz it over. It doesn't boost my mood, hydrate my skin or refresh my day. It is just a pretty expensive mist without any practical benefits. Check out more review on this product here!

Innisfree Mineral Shading #08
This is a powder-type skin contour. Actually I have nothing much to talk about this product. It is just a normal contour. My complaint about it is that it tends to stick to the skin when you blend it out so the finish could be quite unnatural or uneven sometimes. As such, I think I will use a cream type contour instead of a powder type in the future.

Innisfree Skinny Waterproof Microcara
This is a waterproof mascara with thin lashes for more convenient and hassle-free application. It used to be my favourite. However, I find that this product deteriorates really fast, like within 6 months from opening hence not the best option for those who rarely use mascara. I know most mascara has a shelf life of 6 months after opening but this is the first one that goes bad so quickly compared to my other mascara hence I don't think I will repurchase.


IOPE Revitalizing Lifting Cream
This is a lifting, anti-aging and nourishing cream. I bought this due to my love for the brand IOPE but I find that this cream is really creamy and thick, in fact too thick for my liking so I gave it to my mom who happened to need a neck cream. I didn't hear any complaints from her although I don't think she really enjoyed using it either.

It's Skin Prestige Foam D'escargot
I have discussed about this foam cleanser in my previous review, which you can see here. Basically, this is a cleanser made of snail mucin extract that is claimed to have repairing and nourishing benefits for your skin. My skin is left clean and soft after cleansing. It also doesn't make my skin tighter or drier afterwards. In short, a decent foam cleanser at its price. However, I got bored after using it for about 6 months so I don't think I will repurchase. But definitely a great choice for skincare beginner or those who have dry skin!

Lador Perfect Fill-Up Water
I think a lot of people will be surprised that I put this under the non-repurchasing category. Well, I'm not saying that this is a bad product. However, given how inconvenience it is, that I need to mix it up with water and wait 20 minutes for the protein to be absorbed into my hair, I think I will still be searching for better alternatives.

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
I know a lot of people swear by this product, but I honestly don't find anything special or great about this lip mask. It was pretty moisturizing at the beginning, but later becomes more and more sticky as time goes by. I was really excited when this came out but the passion faded pretty quickly when I started using it and couldn't help to notice how sticky it is and how it starts sticking everywhere in my pillow.

Lirikos Marine Energy Hydrating Pulse Ampoule
I am surprised by how much I am unimpressed by the sub-brand Lirikos Marine despite my love for its mother brand Lirikos. This product is another disappointment from the sub-brand despite its recent revamp. This ampoule smells very cosmetic (cosmetic fragrance) without any practical moisturizing benefits. I don't enjoy any skincare benefits from this ampoule except for its cosmetic scent. Pretty disappointing, would rather spend more money to buy the Lirikos Marine Oxygenic Essence!


Mamonde Everyday Sun Cream #Calendula SPF50+++
This is a sunscreen with creamy texture made of calendula extract for soothing and anti-oxidizing purposes. Well, to be honest, the texture of this water splash sunscreen is interesting. It definitely looks like water splash when you blend it out but as time goes by I realize that this is still a bit heavy for daily uses. Another thing I am a bit worried is that this is a tinted sunscreen hence the colour (highlighter) is tinted into your skin so it might cause complications if I do not remove it thoroughly enough. See my full review here.

Mamonde First Energy Serum #Honeysuckle
This is a lightweight anti-wrinkles and hydrating first care serum made of honeysuckle flower extract. However, instead of calling itself a first care product, I like to think of it as an emulsion. It will create a moisture barrier that blocks all other stuffs from entering, making further application difficult. Not something that I enjoy. Also don't really see much of a difference after using. See my full review and ingredients analysis here.

Mamonde Rose Water Bubble Foam
This is a total meh for me, I don't even have the motivation to finish it. It does smell quite nice but I don't like how drying and harsh it feels on my skin. The pH is also pretty high as well. This is more suitable for those with combination to oily skin but definitely not those with normal to dry skin. Also given its high pH this will not work well for those with acne-prone skin either. Check out my full review and ingredients analysis here.

Mamonde Water Drop Sun Jelly SPF30/++
Actually, this is a nice little sunscreen. It smells good, has watery texture, is fast-absorbing and has great ingredients. However, at close to RM 60 for only 30ml of products, this is considered pricey and impractical given its relatively low sun protection. Hence, not a repurchase for me despite my love for its texture and application. See my full review here.


Mise en Scene Pearl Shining Treatment
Just like Ryoe Camellia Oil Treatment, this is another pretty "meh" oil-based hair treatment. You'll know if a hair treatment is made of quality ingredients or not by how it feels on your hair. If your hair is smooth the moment you wash it off, and the smoothness goes away after you walk out of the shower, then you know this is just a crab. Mise en Scene Pearl Shining Treatment is such crab. But if you are fine with Dove Conditioner (the golden line) then you will do fine with this.

Missha Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF50/+++
This is a sunscreen with matte and powdery finish on the skin hence not suitable for my skin. I have reviewed about this previously if you are curious to read further. And one weird thing about this sunscreen that it tends to give me headache whenever I am using it, especially if I take a nap with it on. I am not sure, maybe its ingredients or something like that that is causing this.

Moogoo Scalp Cream
I bought this scalp cream in the hope of reducing the itchiness problem on my scalp. I thought this is great for skin eczema and all scalp-related skin problems. However, this turns out to be a complete failure. It doesn't calm, soothe or moisturize. Rather, it worsens the problem by making my scalp a moist and wet place that is perfect for bacterial growth. Also, it stinks! Worse product ever bought. A complete waste of my RM 88!!!


Namu Life Snail White Facial Cream
This is a snail cream with additional brightening effect that most other snail creams don't have. I guess that's because Thai girls love skincare with brightening and skin softening benefits. It contains some really fancy ingredients but isn't well performing considering its price. And I also don't like its plasticky scent that feels odd to the nose. You can check this out for my full review and ingredients analysis if you are interested in reading further!

Naruko Apple Seed & Tranexamine Acid Night Jelly
This is a sleeping mask made of apple seed extract and tranexamine acid to brighten up the skin and reduce age spots. However, having used half of the bottle, I did not find any so-called skin brightening and dark spots reducing effects. I also find its texture a little bit unpleasant compared to the rose version. I ended up giving it away to one of my relatives.

Naruko Magnolia Brightening Firming Night Jelly
This is a good sleeping mask with visible brightening and firming benefits. However, I don't think I will repurchase because this itches me out everytime I use it. You can see here for my full review and ingredients analysis.

Nivea Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes
I think I still prefer cleansing wipes from Simple. At least that one holds moisture better. Nivea cleansing wipes are half dried when I am half way through it (I sealed it back properly everytime after using). In addition, it is not particularly effective at removing makeup so I don't think I will ever repurchase.

Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream
I talked about this in my comparison review with the Biotherm Aquasource Gel. Basically, this is a sebum controlling and skin balancing cream to balance, moisturize and control sebum production. I love it! But since it contains the really harmful ingredient methylisothiazolinone, this is not a repurchase for me until they remove the preservative.


Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula #Dark Choco Cherry
This is a tinted lip moisturizer with cherry scent to it. Dislike at first sight. Made my lips chapped and dry after using.

Primary Raw Doyouganic Cleansing Soap
I have reviewed about this before, which you can see here. Actually there is nothing wrong with this product, I just find that this is a bit too expensive to maintain at RM 50 for only 50ml and can only last 1-2 months. Other than that, I would say that this is an exceptionally well made cleansing soap that feels gentle and moisturizing on the skin.

Pure Smile Snail Lip Treatment #Milk
Wanted to give this a try after reading fanserviced's review on it. Turned out, this is a plasticky lip moisturizer that is quite sticky and not moisturizing at all on the lips. Don't think sensitive and chapped lips will like this. Laneige one feels way more moisturizing with better ingredients used compared to this. This is the quality that you gets from something that is only 1/10 the price of the Laneige lip sleeping mask.

Re:Cipe Slowganic Cleanser #Lemon
I have talked about this cleanser in my previous review. It is a nice and fun-to-use makeup remover, foam cleanser and deep-cleansing mask in one. It smells nice and cleanses my skin nicely without causing any irritation or dryness. However, given that it contains some really problematic ingredients as well as deteriorates really fast despite its stated shelf life, I think I wouldn't repurchase in the future.


Ryoe Jayangjunmo Anti-Hair-Loss Treatment
This is a scalp treatment that you are meant to leave it on your scalp and then rinse it off with water 5 minutes later. Used to be a really good moisturizing and repairing scalp treatment for me. However, ever since I found the Lador Tea Tree Scalp Hair Pack, this has become less desirable and practical. I will do a review on the Lador one soon to explain my love for it.

Ryoe Shine & Moisture Shampoo
Ryoe Shine & Moisture Rinse
Ryoe Total Anti-Aging Rinse
Ryoe Total Anti-Aging Shampoo
I want to talk about all of them together. Actually I have great experience with Ryoe dark purple jayangjunmo hair shampoo and the dark green deep-cleansing hair shampoo, but not these. The light purple shine and moisture line as well as the black total anti-aging line for some reason itch my scalp out. They also cause my hair to become quite dry and frizzy after using. Guess that these formulas are not suitable for me then.


Scentio Whitening Complex Body Lotion
This is a body lotion that I bought from Thailand. It is made of cow milk. For some reasons, Thai girls adore everything milk and brightening. The product has a sweet cosmetic milk scent that I dislike. It also feels quite greasy on my skin. Not as moisturizing as I expect. Will not repurchase.

Sebamed Lip Defense SPF30
This is just like all other lip balm I have used, except that it dries super fast and is totally non-moisturizing.

Secretkey Black Snail Original Cream
This is a self-proclaimed moisturizing and anti-aging cream that I find to be obsolete and unpleasant to have on the skin. The smell is awful and the texture is too weird to be even counted as a cream. See my complaints here.

Senka Mineral Perfect UV SPF50+ PA+++
This is a sunscreen that is more suitable for oilier skin types hence is not my cup of tea. It has a silicony texture that feels really soothing on the skin but it feels quite drying when fully absorbed. Check out my full review here.


The Body Shop Fijian Water Lotus Body Butter
Although this smells great like the perfume of the same line, it is actually quite greasy on the skin. In fact, too greasy to use on a daily basis. My skin doesn't feel moisturized or hydrated, just oily. As such, not something I would consider repurchasing in the future.

Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel Toner
I heard a lot of good reviews on this so I thought of buying one for myself to try out. Turned out, this smells really awful (like uncooked chopped cucumber that had been left for a few days) and will sting my skin a bit when I use it. I ended up giving it away to my sister who won't mind the smell.

The Saem Green Tea Cleansing Water
This is an average-performing cleansing water that will remove some light-makeup and sunscreen. It doesn't have any scent and is pretty gentle as a cleansing water. There isn't anything special about this cleansing water but it is undoubtedly a great deal for those with budget on cleansing water.

Tony Moly Aquaporin Sherbet Cleanser
If you read my comparison review on this Tony Moly sherbet cleanser, you'll know that I dislike the oily film it leaves on my skin after emulsifying it with water. It is cheap, but there is no point getting a cheap cleansing balm with compromised quality. I would rather get myself Heimish, Banila Co or even Senka Cleansing Gel/Oil that doesn't feel like melted candle.

Tresemme Moisture Conditioner
This is quite an average hair conditioner that feels nothing special at all. If I were to repurchase, I will still go back to my Lador.


TFS I'm Shea Butter Lip Care Cream
This smells nice, is pretty moisturizing but still a bit sticky for my liking hence will not repurchase.

TFS Secret Blossom Body Oil Mist
To be honest, I love this product! It looks beautiful, has pleasant flowery scent and is quite moisturizing on the skin. However, it finishes too quickly so I find it kinda expensive to maintain hence I will not repurchase anymore.

The Face Shop Aqua Sun Gel SPF40+++
This is a creamy and nourishing sun "gel" (have no idea why this thing calls itself gel) that I find too heavy for my liking hence will not repurchase. See my full review here for product details and ingredients analysis.

The Face Shop Blackhead Out #Aloe
Ever since I found out about AHA and BHA and the damage of using a nose pad, I have stopped purchasing anymore nose pads. However, if you are still looking for a nose pad, this is probably the best out of all of those I have tried. Definitely better than Biore.


Whamisa Organic Flowers Damask Rose Petal Mist
The only thing I dislike about this product is how it itches my skin out, which I have shared in my overview of 4 Whamisa products I have tried. Other than that, there is nothing wrong with this product. Its packaging, scent, texture and ingredients are all superb.

Whamisa Organic Flowers Deep Rich Toner
This is an essence toner where you gather the skincare benefits of botanical ingredients and put it in the form of toner. A lot of people are raving about this. Everyone claims that it is super moisturizing and makes their skin softer and healthier. However, for me, this product stings. It stings my skin so badly that I can see redness and rashes whenever I am applying it. It also feels quite sticky on my skin that doesn't seem to get absorbed no matter how I pat it. In short, I just don't like it despite loving its ingredients and scent. Check out my full review here.

Yungo Premium Bird's Nest Cleansing Treatment
This product has done some fancy marketing because it was suddenly hyped up all over the internet. It is claimed to be a shampoo and treatment in one. The product is also very convenient as it comes in the form of tube making it easy for travelling as well. There is a lot of fake products online especially from the China selling this. Out of curiosity, I bought one for myself. But.. guess what? My scalp got so itchy and irritated whenever I am using this. Something about it irritated my scalp so much that I have to stop using it. Perhaps it is the strong herbal scent, or the ingredients used. I am not sure is it good, but normally if a hair product itches me out, something is wrong or irritable in the ingredients used.

Yves Rocher Rinsing Vinegar
I heard about this from Hover. She said that this has calmed all the itchiness and oiliness on her scalp. I got so excited and went on to purchase one for myself when I realized that it has a branch in Malaysia. Unfortunately, this product does pretty much nothing on my scalp. My scalp is not less oily, less itchy or less frizzy after using. I also noticed that its strong raspberry scent lingered hours even after I rinsed it off. I know we have lip tint but never realize that we have hair fragrance tint. Anyhow, ineffective, will not repurchase.


[Disclaimer] This is NOT a sponsored review. Products are purchased with my own money. All copy right of contents and images in this article is strictly mine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...