11 Mar 2017

Review: Berrisom Oops My Lip Tint Pack #Vivid Sharlet


This is a swatch review.

I bought this Berrisom Oops My Lip Tint Pack from Sungai Weng a few weeks ago.

And here is my thought on it.



The product comes in a cute looking orange-red tube.

It has a narrow opening on top to allow for easy dispensing.

You apply a thick layer on your lips, and then remove it when it has dried up.

Your lips will be tinted with a beautiful orange-red colour that will stay for 1-2 days.

Final thoughts?

Actually, I think this is a convenient product that you don't have to worry about eating your lip stick.

But, the cons is of course the pigment tinted in your lips that may be bio-cumulative.

Your lips may turn darker if you keep using tinted product hence I won't use this everyday, only occasionally.

The product is quite long-lasting too.

Good, but not excellent.


[Disclaimer] This is NOT a sponsored review. Product is purchased with my own money. All copy right of contents and images in this article is strictly mine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...