28 Mar 2017

Comparison Review: The Difference between Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence and its Rose Edition



I have received several emails asking about the difference between the normal Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF50+ PA++++ and the limited rose edition, so I decided to write a separate post explaining their differences for those of you who are indecisive between which to buy.




PACKAGING – This is quite clear cut, it is either pink or light blue. You just go for the one that appeals to you the most. In my case, I am okay with both.


INGREDIENTS – I have compared the ingredients of both products very carefully and could not find a single difference between both sunscreens. I guess the only difference is the scent, which is both labeled as “fragrance” in the list.



TEXTURE – The sunscreen is highly similar in texture. They are equally moisturizing, velvety soft and lightweight. I really cannot find any noticeable difference between the textures of both products.




SCENT – The only difference between these sunscreens is its scent. The original blue one smells like fresh citrus whereas the pink smells like enticing rose. If you ask me, I definitely prefer rose over citrus.

FINAL THOUGHT

The answer is pretty clear-cut. Both Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF50+ PA++++ comes from the same formula. Their only difference is the scent. Of course, if you ask me, I prefer rose over citrusy and I like anything limited edition. I am a collector. But scent shouldn’t affect the performance of this sunscreen so there is no need to get upset if you cannot get the rose one.


You can also refer to this article for my full review and ingredients analysis on the product.


You can get this from: Watsons | Guardian | SASA | AEON Wellness | Hermo
[Disclaimer] This is NOT a sponsored review. Products are purchased with my own money. All copy right of contents and images in this article is strictly mine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...