18 Mar 2017

Althea Haul Review: Taking Advantage of Whamisa 20% Discount



I forgot this is my which-th Althea haul, but yes I am Althea-ing again! This time, I took advantage of Althea brand introduction special 20% discount to grab a few times from them! Read on to find out more about what I bought this time!



Surprise #1: the beautiful Valentine's special edition Althea box. I am now using it to store my precious miniatures. It is only fair to pack cute things in cute box.


Surprise #2: did you notice the beautiful pink gift papers and how well they packed my stuffs?


Haul #1: Whamisa Organic Flowers Olive Leaf Mist

I have always been wanted to try this out! Many have raved about it as an ocean packed in a small bottle. And look at the packaging, I mean, does using it make you younger and more vibrant?


Haul 2#: Make P:rem Radiance Peeling Sleeping Mask

Another seemingly minimally but in fact elegantly looking sleeping mask from Make P:rem. This product contains PHA, which is a better version of AHA hence worth trying. Plus, it is an overnight exfoliating and hydrating mask! Who doesn't like things that work through the night?


Free Gift#1: Whamisa Organic Flowers Peeling Finger Mitt

This new Whamisa item is a close relative of Neogen Bio-Gauze Peeling Pads. I haven't used it yet since I am still testing out my Neogen ones. I shall update you guys with more info once I am done with it!


Free Gift #2: A bunch of Whamisa Samples!

I think all of you would agree with me that this is indeed a very valuable haul from Whamisa. I received lots of freebies packed in nice boxes for my skincare wholesomeness! I hope this excites you and gives you some visual pleasure before we move on to the review. Stay tuned for detailed reviews of these products soon!


You can get this from: Althea Korea
[Disclaimer] This is NOT a sponsored review. Products are purchased with my own money. All copy right of contents and images in this article is strictly mine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...