7 Jan 2017

Hermo Christmas Sales 2016: Fighting The Temptation to Spend


Hi guys, I'm back with another haul review! This time, it is a Korean beauty haul with my beloved local retailer Hermo Malaysia! They are having a month-long Christmas Sales and I couldn't resist the temptation to grab some of the items at cheap cheap prices! Everytime when I tell myself not to shop for more, there will always be better products with attractive prices waiting for me. Urgh, it is a feeling that I guess shared by many of us. So, let's spread the joy with this Christmas Sales haul to end 2016! (Isn't 2016 already over?)


Hermo brings in a lot of new brands recently but my focus is on these products: Neogen, Cosrx, Laneige and Nature Republic. I wanted to buy Klairs but since I have more than 15 toners waiting for me in my closet, I think I will skip it for now. So let's go straight to the products:




Laneige Water Sleeping Mask Milky Fantasy Limited Holiday Edition that comes in a whopping 100ml! Actually, this is not any cheaper than the 70ml version if my math is correct but I like anything limited. And don't we agree that the packaging looks absolutely gorgeous???!!!


And then some cleansing products from Neogen. We have Neogen Real Fresh Foam Cleanser in Cereal for brightening and Neogen Real Flower Cleansing Water in Rose for moisturizing. Actually, I was quite indecisive in terms of the flavours to choose from, especially the foam cleanser. I like green tea too but cereal is lesser known and reviewed so I was quite curious about it. Besides, I like the brownish design of the bottle and its brightening claim! I am also curious about the Neogen calendula cleansing water but not sure will I like the smell so I opt for the rose one. At least I know I like something rosy.


And then I am sold by the crazy offer for this Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Pads in Lemon from Neogen. I actually bought the Wine one and haven't opened it, but I knew I wasn't going to miss this one at only RM 44.50!


I also replenished my beloved (actually is my bf's) Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner. I've talked about this in my skincare routine review before, so I'm not gonna elaborate it further. Basically, a non-drying and pretty hydrating pH balancing toner to prep your skin for acid treatments later. It is also pretty affordable and can last a good amount of time. Will post a review on it soon!


And also this Etude House My Beauty Tool Eyebrow Drawing Guide recommended by my colleague.


And finally another bottle of this Nature Republic Argan Essential Deep Care Hair Pack. I reviewed about this before, as one of the best moisturizing hair treatment I've ever used! Hence, it is a repurchase and will continue to be my repurchases in the future!


Free gift by Hermo. A cute Hermazing zip bag.



And then a box of Laneige Sleeping Mask Trial Kit for purchase of RM 350 and above! I have never tried the Firming Sleeping Mask so I'm excited to receive them!

That's all my haul from Hermo this Christmas Sales. I know I shouldn't have kept spending but something about Hermo really prompts me to buy, buy and buy. There are some products like selectable sheet mask combinations, or buy 3 get 1 free deal, or buy 3 for RM 68 deal that I think are really eyeball attracting. Not to mention their OMO deal and that. You can get really good prices at this time buying from Hermo. And you don't have to buy a lot to get free shipping. Hermo has been quite consistent with their buy 2 free shipping deal thorough the year so grab the opportunity to try something Kbeauty from the site and believe me you won't be disappointed.

[Disclaimer] This is NOT a sponsored review. Products are purchased with my own money. All copy right of contents and images in this article is strictly mine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...