4 Dec 2016

Review: Nature Republic Argan Essential Deep Care Hair Pack


I always want to try this Argan Oil Hair Mask from Nature Republic. Not only does it look adorable, it also gives a very natural image that reminds me of Amazon rain forest. So when I'm done with my Ryoe Jayangjunmo Anti-Hair Loss Treatment, I quickly got my hand on one. Initially, I wanted to buy to it from Nature Republic store but since it was always out of stock when I visited its Leisure Mall and Sunway Pyramid branches, I couldn't wait any longer but to get it from Hermo. Luckily, Hermo always has it in stock most of the time.


Nature Republic claims that this "deep care hair pack" is made of high concentration of argan oil to repair and nourish severely damaged hair. You use this after shampooing by applying a generous amount onto mid-section to the ends of your hair. You leave it on for 5-10 minutes for the pack to do its job before rinsing it off with lukewarm water. Normally, I won't use any conditioner when I use this mask. 


INGREDIENTS ANALYSIS

Water, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Chrysanthemum Zawadskii Extract, Lyceum Chinense Fruit Extract, Acorus Gramineus Root/Stem Extract, Xanthium Strumarium Fruit Extract, Glycryyhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Menthe Arvensis Extract, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethiconol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum, Citric Acid, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening) Primrose Oil

Normally, I wouldn't pay too much attention to the ingredients of personal care that are meant to be used off. So I am fine with having the preservatives methylisothiazolinone here since I only apply it at the end of my hair and will wash it off later. As you can see, there are also a lot of botanical extracts like ginseng root extract, white mulberry tree extract, jasmine flower extract, goji berry extract and so on antioxidants to prevent the hair from environmental aggressors and UV damage. It is also enriched with argan oil, rosehip seed oil and evening primrose oil to add nourishment and moisture into damaged and dry hair. In short, although there are still silicones in here, but it is also full of quality herbal extracts and moisturizing oil to repair and moisturize the hair instead of coating it with silicone to create a "false smoothness".

In fact, I can feel that this hair pack creates a "non-greasy" and airy light smoothness on my hair that I adore.



In term of texture, this hair pack has an occlusive oil consistency that feels nourishing instead of greasy on the hair. It smells really pleasant like most Loreal Paris hair mask (Loreal is thrice more expensive though). The unique thing about this hair mask is that it feels really moisturizing and not greasy on the hair, unlike a lot of cheaper supermarket hair treatment. This is more like an intensive hair moisturizing conditioner.


CONCLUSION

Honestly, I think this is a pretty good hair mask for the price. A tub of this lasts me for about 5 months, which is pretty decent for something around RM 25-35. You only need a handful of it each time and using it weekly is enough to keep your hair soft and silky for the entire week. I even like this better than my Ryoe hair treatment. I think this is more moisturizing and nourishing without silicony-greasiness I find in most hair pack.

Something I would definitely repurchase in the future!


About: hair treatment, hair wash-off mask/pack
Purpose: repairing, nourishing, moisturizing
Best suited for: normal to very dry hair; damaged hair, permed/colour-treated hair
May not suit: oily hair and scalp

packaging: ★★★
scent: ★★★★
texture: ★★★
ingredients: ★★★★ (contains harmful preservatives)
efficacy: ★★★★
overall impression: ★★★☆ (excellent and will definitely repurchase)

You can get this from: Nature Republic Malaysia | Hermo | Koreadepart
[Disclaimer] This is NOT a sponsored review. Products are purchased with my own money. All copy right of contents and images in this article is strictly mine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...