12 Dec 2016

Review: IOPE Bio Anti-Aging Trial Kit



I have heard a lot of people talking about IOPE, especially their Bio-Essence, Moistgen and Super Vital lines. I have actually tried them out a long long ago but never really got a time to really talking and reviewing about them. Since I am speeding up on my skincare review recently, I thought it would be a perfect opportunity for me to share my 2 percent on their Bio Anti-Aging line. I didn't take any photos of the Moistgen and Whitegen lines despite having tried out a set of miniature for both lines, so I think I won't be reviewing about them in the future. Anyone have any questions about those two lines are more than welcome to leave a message down below.




IOPE Bio Anti-Aging Trial Kit comes with 5 products. Among them, the best selling star products would be the Bio-Intensive Super Vital Cream and Bio Retinol. A lot of people found them to be particularly effective on wrinkles and signs of aging.

Let's go through them one-by-one:

IOPE Super Vital Softener Extra Concentrated


IOPE Super Vital Softener is a runny, slightly milk and semi-viscous watery solution to prep, hydrate and moisturize the skin before putting anything else's on. It smells like most IOPE products with a mild cosmetic fragrance. My skin is notably softer after using.

IOPE Super Vital Emulsion Super Concentrated


IOPE Super Vital Emulsion is a runny and milky solution to moisturize the skin before putting on serum or cream. Some people like to use it as a moisturizer but I don't think this is sufficient to be used as a moisturizer. Besides, judging from the information I gathered having spoke to Kose and Laneige beauty consultants, these emulsion-type moisturizer is supposed to be used before your serum and will normally function as a milky-toner to supply "oil" to your skin in addition to the "water" supplied by your watery toner.

IOPE Urban Againg Corrector


This is a light-weighted anti-aging essence that is meant for all skin types. I like how moisturizing and velvety this aging correct is but don't really see a lot of effects from it probably because I am still young. I gave this to my mom but she also doesn't find it too impressive either so not something I will repurchase.

IOPE Bio Retinol


This is a spot correct to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It contains a high concentration of the anti-aging superstar retinol. It has a pleasant floral scent and is highly chewy and bouncy. It is not extremely moisturizing but is very concentrated. Since I only use a miniature of it, I don't really see any difference after using it on my under-eyes fine lines but I like how light-weighted and velvety it is. I might consider repurchasing if I go to Korea in the future.

IOPE Bio Intensive Super Vital Cream


This is IOPE's star product. I think they also came out with an intensive version of it. A bottle of this cream is quite expensive at about USD 100. It is extremely luxurious and rich, kinda like an occlusive version of Sulwhasoo Ginseng Cream and is a bit richer than Belif Peat Miracle Revital Cream. It works really well on dry to very dry skin with anti-aging effects. I like it but find it too rich on my normal skin hence gave it away to my aunt with drier skin.

CONCLUSION

Among these products, I like the Bio Retinol and Bio Intensive Super Vital Cream. They are both luxurious skincare products catering mature and drier skin. Although they are a bit too rich for my skin types, but I enjoy how they leave my skin velvety and soft after using. Something to look forward to if I am going to a drier climate or is moving into my 30s. Also a great gift idea for my mom and my aunts.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...