10 Nov 2016

My October 2016 Haul: Althea Korea is doing RM 99 Free Shipping Promotion FOREVER!


Good news to all Malaysian sweeties! Althea Korea Malaysia is doing a RM 99 free shipping promotion and they are extending the promotion... FOREVER!

As you guys know, Althea is a trusty Korean beauty retailer based in Korea and is currently shipping to multiple Southeast Asian countries including Malaysia. The minimum required purchase for free shipping deal was RM 150, which I think is pretty reasonable given the low individual item prices, wide range of selection, constant daebak deal and speedy shipping.

But, not everyone has RM 150 worth of products to buy everytime so RM 99 is definitely a great news for all of us!

the right hand side are my Althea boxes, 2-3 more are inside my wardrobe filled with skincare samples and miniatures

Ok, let's look at my recent haul. This is probably my 7th or 8th haul, my 1st and 2nd one was shared here, which I discussed about the authenticity of Laneige Sleeping Mask I bought from Althea Korea.


You can find Medi Heally Waist Warm Pack under the Korean trendy item section. It is currently running a buy 2 free 1 promotion so I ended up getting 3. It is made of healing herbs like lavender, rose, geranium, ylang ylang and fennel to soothe sore waist during menstruation month. A lot of girls don't know what to do with their painful back or sore waist associated with ovulation before their menstruation and it would be impractical to place hot stuffs near your back when you are at work or are busy. A waist warm pack would come in really handy for this!


Got this for RM 45 only during its new arrival special discount. I saw this available on Natta Cosme for RM 80+ and was glad that I did not buy that one impulsively despite the temptation to collect all treatment essence I can get my hand onto. This makes a lovely addition to my current treatment essence stash.

A lot of people have been asking me about this Skin & Lab Bio Activating Essence when I shared it on my Instagram. Rest assure that I will review about it once I've tried it out!


Thought of buying this after Laneige upgraded its formula. It is odd that when Laneige added EX to their upgraded White Plus Original Essence but dropped the "EX" for their upgraded Water Bank Gel Cream. Wouldn't it create more confusion afterward? Consumers may not even aware that they have changed the formula since the packaging is more or less still the same as before. Haven't used it yet. Again, will share it with you guys once I've given it full try.


A final note, this is NOT an advertorial post sponsored by Althea Korea. I just happened to order something from them few days ago and was informed of their change in free shipping policy the day I received my order which prompted me to share my joy over here. I'm trying to catch up with my haul and product reviews recently anyway so I'll be posting more frequently from now on.



[Disclaimer] This is NOT a sponsored review. Products are purchased with my own money. All copy right of contents and images in this article is strictly mine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...