19 Apr 2015

Review: Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Foam



I am a lazy person when it comes to writing about cleansers, probably because I often just open and use them right away after I receive them, and they will be in their worst shapes when I am about to finish them and start reviewing them. For the matters, I rarely take photos of my cleansers. It will ruin all your good imagination about them, which is definitely not something that I intend to do.

Anyway, today I am going to talk about this Green Tea Pure Cleansing Foam from Innisfree. Let me show you a picture of it in its beautiful and original shape first.

And then drop a bomb by showing you THIS:





This is how it will look like 4 months later, but still nicer than most of my other cleansers. I am a gentle user, I promise.

As you can see, the Green Tea Pure Cleansing Foam comes in a green plastic tube. Quite common, like most other cleansers in the market. The tube is pretty thick, and you can't finish all products inside just by squeezing, you must cut open to reach all the "unsqueezable" corners of the tube.

The cleanser comes in a thick and creamy paste, only 1.5 cm or a thick dim size amount is enough for your entire face. Keep in mind though that it takes some time (a bit longer than other cleansing foam) to work on the lathering. I am not sure why, but it isn't the easiest to foam up for this cleanser.

And then this will turn into nice, bouncy, thick and rich bubble for you to massage on your face, sort of like mochi if you know what that is. The bubbles are very gentle and do not strip. My skin feels moisturized and clean after using this, although not exactly refreshing compared to the Nature Republic Aloe Vera Foam Cleanser.

Packaging ★★★
Texture ★★★
Application ★★★
Scent ★★
Ingredients ★★★
Performance ★★

CONCLUSION
  • 150ml is enough to last you for 4 months and so for twice a day usage 
  • this cleanser is suitable for those with dry and normal skin, oily and combination skin should look something that offers deeper cleansing 
  • the cleanser does not strip and is gentle enough for sensitive skin 
  • lathering might take a while 
  • this smells a little bit like other Innisfree green tea products but only midly 
  • nothing particularly good or bad about this cleanser: it is just a decent cleanser that I will not repurchase 


You can get this from: Innisfree Malaysia | Althea Korea | TesterKorea | Koreadepart | Hermo
[Disclaimer] This is NOT a sponsored review. Products are purchased with my own money. All copy right of contents and images in this article is strictly mine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...