13 Mar 2015

Review: Innisfree Canola Honey Capsule Recipe Pack


I got this cute little wash off pack from the local Innisfree store @ Sunway Pyramid for about RM 7.00. Innisfree actually carries a whole line of products for their canola honey but since I wasn't looking for nutri-moisturizing skincare products, I ended up only buying their mask pack. 

Here is the pack with a cute little cup design and yellow colour to show that it carries honey inside.


The texture was pretty thick and sticky but was not messy to be applied actually. However, having it on your face could be a little messy because the mask was very runny and slippery. 




In terms of application, it is quite easy to be spread out and will form a hot and sticky layer on your skin. Honestly I don't like that feeling so I washed it off after about 10 minutes.



CLAIMS

This capsule recipe pack is a wash-off mask that can be used for 2-3 times (or even 4-5 times). The canola honey can hydrate your skin especially during the harsh winter time. 

#nourishment
#moisturizing
#firm and elasticity

INGREDIENTS

Glycerin, Orchid Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caramel, Propylene Glycol, Ceramide 3,Acacia Senegal Gum, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Diglycerin, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Honey Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract

Packaging ★★★★
Texture ★★
Application ★★
Scent ★★★
Ingredients ★★★★
Performance ★☆

CONCLUSION

I am generally unimpressed with this product. It does what it claims - to offer nutrition and moisture to my skin but I didn't enjoy the process of wearing it. It is quite messy to be applied, the content flows down my cheeks and sticks to my pillow, so I didn't enjoy the 15 minutes of face SPA since I am always worried that it will make my mattress messy. I like the design of the capsule recipe pack though - very cute and appealing and is reusable too! You must use the pack as soon as possible after you open it - otherwise the content will get spoiled really soon (2-3 weeks for this product as it will dry up). I don't always need a nutri-moisturizing twice or thrice a week, so I end up wasting 1/2 of the product.


You can get this from: Innisfree Malaysia | Althea | Hermo
[Disclaimer] This is NOT a sponsored review. Products are purchased with my own money. All copy right of contents and images in this article is strictly mine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...