25 Feb 2015

Review: L'oreal Paris Sulfate-free Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner


I used this about 4 years ago, when I was still in my university, where my hair fall problem exaggerated and my scalp got flaky and itchy frequently. Back then, I always thought perhaps it was the shampoo that I was using, not noticing it was my way of shampooing that had caused the pain.

After numerous tries and fails, I had finally come to a conclusion - my hair and scalp problem was simple - I just didn't wash my hair clean enough and the left over chemicals from my shampoo and conditioners irritated my scalp. Back then, I loved to scratch my scalp whenever it felt itchy - until it bleed! Naturally, my scalp became the best place to breed some stubborn bacteria and fungus.

So my advise to all with scalp problem - just make sure you wash your hair properly enough, then your problem is half solved.

For all these years, I have tried quite a number of shampoos and there was a few that really stood out among the others. The L'oreal Paris Sulfate-free Hydrate Shampoo was among the best. In fact, I had been using this for 2 years without much problem (even though I still didn't clean my hair properly back then, magically, this shampoo didn't cause much irritation).




Since these pictures were taken 2 years ago, I didn't take a picture of the product inside. I guess you could just try it out in the local Watson store. It should cost about RM 30.

Packaging ★★★☆
Texture ★★★★
Application ★★★★
Scent ★★★★
Performance ★★★☆

I have a positive memory about this shampoo and conditioner set. The design was quite simple and practical, and to some extent, eye catching as well. The shampoo lathered quite well and the conditioner did provide a creamy moisture barrier on my hair follicles. The aroma of this shampoo was unique, blended with rosemary, gave a enticing and feminine smell which I couldn't resist! And most importantly, the price of this shampoo was quite reasonable as well as a sulfate-free and gentle shampoo set. It was gentle and hydrating enough to my hair and scalp, which kept me off major hair troubles for about 2 years. I would recommend this to someone who wouldn't mind investing more on their hair and scalp, or those with sensitive scalp or very dry hair. Otherwise, for individuals with normal hair, this shampoo is still a bit costly as a normal Dove shampoo would do an equally good job on your hair.


You can get this from: Watsons Malaysia
[Disclaimer] This is NOT a sponsored review. Products are purchased with my own money. All copy right of contents and images in this article is strictly mine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...