22 May 2014

Comparison Review: Hada Labo Hydrating Face Wash vs. Whitening Face Wash vs. AHA+BHA Foam Wash


Hada Labo is widely available in most online and local retail outlets. I started to use this few years ago, when I was in my early 20s, and is still using its hydrating toner. This line is designed with a good concept - perfect x simple. So it is quite suitable for all skin types, although its toner and moisturizer are very sticky before they change their formula.

Today's review will be about the three classic cleansers I have used from their lines. Since I only started my blog a year after I used these products, I don't keep any photos so available ones are all official images I grabbed from their website.

Hada Labo Hydrating Facial Wash


INGREDIENTS

Water, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Sorbitol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cocamide DEA, Myristic Acid, Gylceryl Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Lauric Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate, Polyquarternium-7, Methylparaben, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate

Packaging ★★★☆
Texture ★★★☆
Application ★★★★
Scent ★★★☆
Ingredients ★★★★
Performance ★★★☆

Hada Labo Whitening Face Wash


INGREDIENTS

Water, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Sorbitol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cocamide DEA, Myristic Acid, Gylceryl Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Lauric Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Glygerin, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract/Morus Alba Bark Extract/Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract/Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract/Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract/Bletilla Striata Root Extract/Ampelopsis Grossedentata Extract/Poria Cocos Root Extract/Atractyloides Macrocephala Root Extract, Alpha-Arbutin, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate

Packaging ★★★★
Texture ★★★★☆
Application ★★★★☆
Scent ★★★★
Ingredients ★★★★☆
Performance ★★★★☆

Hada Labo AHA+BHA Foaming Wash


INGREDIENTS

Water, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, TEA-Cocoyl Alaninate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben.

Packaging ★★★☆
Texture ★★★
Application ★★★
Scent ★★★
Ingredients ★★★★☆
Performance ★★★

CONCLUSION

Out of these three, I like the Whitening ones the most. In fact, most of my friends don't quite fancy the Hydrating Face Wash either. They have combination and complicated skins whereas mine is just dry. Apparently, the Hydrating one isn't fancied by all of us which has nothing to do with our skin types.

Both Hydrating and Whitening face washes smelled natural with no fragrance or alcohol, but the Whitening one carries citrus smell. I think the Whitening one lathers better than the Hydrating one, producing big and rich bubbles which will not dry out your skin. The Hydrating one is too creamy and it gives hot feeling on my skin. My skin doesn't feel as smooth after washing with the Hydrating one.

I also tried the AHA+BHA foaming wash out after a friend of mine with combination and rough skin recommended me, but it turned out to be a disaster with red dots popping out around my face. The promoter told me that this was because the foam wash also exfoliates my skin, and I didn't use it with a toner and a moisturizer. You also need to use a proper sunscreen to protect your skin after washing with this foam wash. Back then I am clueless about exfoliator so I nearly ruin my skin!

Do check out the comparison review of all Hada Labo products I have tried here!


You can get this from: Hermo | Hada Labo Malaysia Online | AEON Wellness | Watsons | Guardian
[Disclaimer] This is NOT a sponsored review. Products are purchased with my own money. All copy right of contents and images in this article is strictly mine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...