This is gonna be my part 2 review of Primera products after another year. This time, I have tried several more products from the brand Primera and have a better understanding of the brand and its performance as a whole.
For those of you who are still new to Primera, it is a Korean cosmetic brand under the umbrella company Amore Pacific. Its direct competitor to LG Group, another Korean umbrella company, is Belif. But I personally think that Primera shares more similarities with brands like Whamisa, Aesop, Jurlique, and Melvita. So if you are into very vegen and "natural" skincare products, then Primera is for you.
The name Primera resembles "prime" and "era". It refers to the "most important moment" for seed, which is during its germination process. Primera believes that seed releases enormous amount of energy during germination when it grows into a plant.
You can read more about the brand philosophy and activities here.
Let's look at some of these amazing products:
- Primera Intensive Facial Peeling Gel
- Primera Marula Anti-Dryness Moisture Shampoo
- Primera Marula Anti-Dryness Daily Treatment
- Primera Keep-Calm Aroma Body Scrub Wash
- Primera Natural Rich Cleansing Foam
- Primera Moisture Cleansing Tissue
- Primera Natural Berry Lip Mask
- Primera Mango Butter Comforting Body Lotion
- Primera Water Cress Brightening Cleansing Foam
- Primera Free & Free Soft Foam